This page is updated as questions come in – please stop by often.
What is an RET?
RET’s or Regular Egging Tools are supplies that are suggested to bring to class. They can include:
- Short, very soft cloth tape measure
- Paint brushes – size 3 to 5
- Soft lead pencil
- Large soft eraser
- Permanent marking pen with extra fine point
- Long handled tweezers
- Pair of small round nose and flat pliers
- Small metal cutter
- Small curved cuticle scissors
- Small scissors for cutting paper
- Metal pick or drape stick or lace tool
- Baby wipes
- White tacky glue in a small fine tipped bottle
- Extra thick white glue
- Epoxy glue
- Modge Podge or Liquitex Matte Varnish
- Egg marker – if you have one
- 45 degree template
- Tablet or book for taking notes
- Soft towel to work on
- Container to take your egg home
- Desk / small lamp
What is the “Nesting Place”?
The Nesting place is a room set aside at various times during the day and evening that is available for artists to get together and work on their projects. Please be sure to check the schedule at the registration table for available times and room allocations.