What is the Egg-Exchange?
Here’s the deal:
**YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A EGGCHANGE KIT TO PARTICIPATE! SIMPLY MAKE A THEME-RELATED EGG AND BRING TO THE SHOW TO BE PART OF THE FUN! If you want to buy a kit, keep reading~
EGGCHANGE kits include a custom Alice in Wonderland character silk print, a painted egg, and a variety of color coordinated cords, crystals, pearls and more.
KITS INCLUDE PAINTED EGG AND ARE $25- a $40 Value~
The theme is TeaParty, and we will have a Tree for hanging of the Eggchange Kit eggs.
- Buy a kit of your choice**
- Use the items supplied along with your own ideas and ingenuity to create a Themed Egg that you will, essentially, trade away.
- (Eggs can be made at the show or done ahead of time and brought to show)
- Bring your finished egg, with a tag with your name on it., to Diane at the Ohio Show on by Friday before party.
- Fill out registration sheet provided at the show.
- All eggs will be on display during the party and show thru Sat.
- Sat. Nite Diane or Dani will re-pack eggs and make trades on the basis of egg size (Goose, for Goose, Duck for Duck etc).
- Sunday Participants may pick up their surprise traded egg, made by another participant! You will have the makers info so you can thank them! 🙂
**YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A EGGCHANGE KIT TO PARTICIPATE! SIMPLY MAKE A THEME-RELATED EGG AND BRING TO THE SHOW TO BE PART OF THE FUN!
LIMITED KITS AND COLORS ARE AVAILABLE